Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly MeMe hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine where bloggers share the books they are waiting to read!

This Wednesday I'm waiting on The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
In The Lost Hero, three demigods named Jason, Piper, and Leo made their first visit to Camp Half-Blood, where they inherited a quest:
Seven half-bloods shall answer the call,
To storm or fire the world must fall.
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.

Who are the other four mentioned in the prophecy? The answer may lie in another camp miles away, where a new camper has shown up and appears to be the son of Neptune, god of the sea...
 
Release Date: October 4th, 2011


 Oh man I can't wait for this book! I loved The Lost Hero and the sequel promises to be even more epic! Rick Riordan is a master of the modern day fantasy story and I never fail to get completely lost in his books!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of this book, but the cover looks really cool! Nice pick!

    Here's my WoW! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete