Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly MeMe hosted by The Story Siren where bloggers share what they got to read this week.

Bought:

This book sounds really interesting, I like the fantasy plot line and the cover is enchanting!

I love fun romances, and this one sounds like it has a possibly juicy twist!

The plot of this sounds really interesting, plus I really enjoy witch story-lines in any form!

I've been wanting to read this one for awhile! It's a 2011 Debut with an intriguing plot, perfect!

What did you get in YOUR mailbox this week?

3 comments:

  1. You have introduced me to some new books. Thanks for sharing. It looks like you hit the cover jackpot. They are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower :)

    Timeless is a great read!! I hope you like it as much as I did!

    check out my in my mailbox!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete