Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly MeMe hosted by The Story Siren where bloggers share what they have gotten to read this week.

From the Library:
I actually read this one this week, and it was fabulous! The cover is actually what caught my eye when browsing in the library.

If you're a library rat like me you probably have all of the books at your library basically memorized. This is one of those books that I've always wondered about but never actually read, so I decided to read it now!

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

2 comments:

  1. libraries FTW!! heard revolution is really good. hope you enjoy it and happy reading :)

    Visit my IMM this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! Revolution is one of my fav books all year. I hope you love it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete