Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly MeMe hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make a top ten list according to different questions asked each week. This weeks is "Top Ten Books I Loved, But Never Reviewed." Here goes....
1. The Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen: One of my favorite YA series of all time, love triangles! Fancy dresses! Old time New York!
2. The Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan: I love love love these books! They have something for everyone, and how awesome is Annabeth?
3.My Most Excellent Year by Steve Klueger: I did a brief overview of this book for another MeMe a couple of weeks ago, so obviously I love it! One of the best coming of age stories out there!
4. The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini: Simply amazing. The best honest to god fantasy out there today (in my personal opinion).
5. The Harry Potter Series: Do I really need to explain this?
6. The Bra's and Broomsticks series by Sarah Mlynowski: These books are so fun! They always make me laugh and Rachel is one of my favorite Main Characters in YA!
7. The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins: Again, do I really need to explain this one?
8.The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer: O.K. maybe liking these books makes me lame but come on, they are good! The movies are terrible (Kristen Stewarts acting is laughable) but I honestly did love the books.
9. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine: Oh man. I've read this book almost every year since fourth grade and it never gets old. I love you Char!
10. Anything by Meg Cabot: No Meg Cabot does not have a book called anything, I mean Meg Cabot's books in general. She is amazing! I know thats kind of cheating..... but hey, it's my blog! :) My personal favorite Cabot series include The Mediator, 1-800- where- r - u, and the Airhead series.
I know that there are many, many more that I cannot list, but these are definitely some of the highlights! What's your Top Ten?