Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly MeMe hosted by Breaking the Spine where you share one of the books you are currently waiting on.

 
The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater
In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.



Release Date: July 12th, 2011

I cannot wait! I don't know how this series is going to turn out, usually I have some sort of clue but I really don't at all for this novel. Also I love Maggie's writing, it's so beautiful, like poetry, definitely one to pick up as soon as it comes out!

What are you waiting on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment