Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly MeMe hosted by The Story Siren where book bloggers share what they've got for reading this week.

Won:
This week I received three books that I won from a giveway at The Mortals Library which is one of the blogs I follow.


I've actually read this one, a good book, although not what I was expecting.


I'm really excited to read this one, sounds like an action packed adventure! (maybe slightly like the Maximum Ride series?)

 
Part supernatural mystery part love story, all yay!!

From the Library:


Freaking. Out. I have no doubt it will be amazing. If you haven't read this series start. Right now.


I loved book one, I'm super excited to read about another Fuentes brother.


Excited to read this one, I find the whole "frozen in time" thing very interesting.

What's in your mailbox?


No comments:

Post a Comment