Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Vanished by Kate Brian

Lost and found...
Against all odds, Reed Brennan re-established Billings as an underground literary society. She and the new initiates created a glamorous secret headquarters and were ready to show Easton Academy that even though Billings House is gone, the Billings Girls are stronger than ever. But before Reed had a chance to revel in her success, something horrible happened:
Noelle disappeared.
Now Reed has no idea who wants to hurt Noelle or why, but it's up to Reed to save her. As the clues build up, the clock ticks down, and Reed fears that unless she finds Noelle soon, she'll lose her friend forever....

Vanished is book number 12 in the private series, and i have to say that i haven't lost interest since the first book, which is surprising since sometimes books like this tend to get old after awhile.

One thing I love about these books is the constant twists. However I'm not sure if I really liked the twist at the end of this book, it seems....... kind of out there, especially since I always thought that this was more of a contemporary fiction series, not a fantasy. But I have to say that I am really looking forward to the private prequel and the next private book that's coming out, I think it's going to be one of the last ones. Then I'll have to find another boarding school series to read *sob*.

Ending: 4/5
Characters: 4/5
Cover: 3/5
Plot: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment